EXTENDED PARTS WARRANTY PROGRAM
(Optional Liquid Purchase)
MasterCare Patient Equipment Inc. hereby offers to extend the warranty of the BathAire(SM) blower motor, air plumbing system, self- sealing air valves, drain plumbing system, door seal, and actuator (if applicable) with new or rebuilt parts on the MasterCare Bathing System(s) under the serial numbers listed below, for an additional seven (7) years beyond the normal three (3) year period from the date of installation in consideration of the following:
- By signing below the customer agrees to use MasterCare recommended bathing and cleaning aides: MasterCare BathAire System Disinfectant, MasterCare Bath Oil & Skin Conditioner and MasterCare Shampoo & Body Wash and to PURCHASE A MINIMUM OF TWELVE CASES OF FOUR TWO LITER BOTTLES OF PRODUCT (IN ANY COMBINATION) PER SYSTEM PER YEAR BEGINNING FROM THE USAGE START DATE OF: for ten (10) consecutive years. MasterCare agrees to extend the warranty (as described below) beyond the standard three (3) year warranty for seven (7) additional years FOR THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE. Failure to meet the purchase requirements as stated above will render this extended warranty null and void.
- This warranty covers replacement or repair of defective part(s) returned to the factory via an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) only after approval of such return is received. The customer is responsible for handling, packaging and the return shipment of the defective part(s) as well as the removal of the defective part and re-installation of the replacement or repaired part. All returned goods must be accompanied by an RGA and copy of this warranty to validate proof of purchase.
- MasterCare understands and the customer named and listed below understands that by discontinuing the purchase of MasterCare’s bathing and cleaning products, the right to extend the warranty is waived. Please retain all records of purchases related to this warranty.
- MasterCare DOES NOT warranty the parts listed on the extended warranty if they have been damaged resulting from acts of God, tampering, malicious mischief, misuse, vandalism, accidental damage, freight damage (if damage not properly noted at time of receipt), riots, wars, improper installation or neglect in the operation or maintenance of said product covered by this warranty. MasterCare’s liability under this warranty and on any claim of any kind for loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the design, manufacture, sales, delivery, installation, repair or operation of its products, whether in contract or tort including negligence, shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the part and upon expiration of the applicable warranty period, all such liability shall terminate. The remedies which this warranty provides are exclusive and MasterCare shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Warranty does not cover labor or travel expenses if the owner requests the repairs be made by MasterCare.
- Additional items excluded from this warranty include wear and tear or disposable items such as: security belts and pads, comfort pads and straps, spray wands and hoses, valve cores, seats and seat washers.
This warranty is exclusive and is given in lieu of all other warranties written, oral, implied or statutory. NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. This warranty is non-transferable. THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO THE PARTS LISTED ABOVE SO LONG AS THE DAMAGED PARTS ARE RETURNED FOR WARRANTY CREDIT. FAILURE TO RETURN PARTS WILL NULLIFY WARRANTY.