Skip to content
- MasterCare Patient Equipment Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and conditions for a period of three (3) years from the date of original factory invoice, original authorized distributor invoice for new equipment sold out of stock or date of USAGE start date provided such date occurs within six (6) months from date of original invoice and is validated by MasterCare. (Should service be required by reason of defect in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, MasterCare will repair or at its discretion replace any part(s) that prove to have such defects during the three (3) year period, provided that the defective part(s) is/are returned to MasterCare.)
- This warranty is the exclusive express warranty for owner’s product and is in lieu of all other warranties, it being understood that this warranty is the final expression of the owners warranty agreement with MasterCare. In no event shall any implied warranty exceed the three (3) year period described above, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall MasterCare be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from breach of this warranty or any implied warranty.
- Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to owner.
- This warranty covers replacement or repair of defective part(s) returned to the factory via an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) only after approval of such return is received. The customer is responsible for handling, packaging and the return shipment of the defective part(s) as well as the removal of the defective part and re-installation of the replacement or repaired part. All returned goods must be accompanied by an RGA.
- MasterCare DOES NOT warranty damage resulting from acts of God, tampering, malicious mischief, misuse, vandalism, accidental damage, freight damage (if damage not properly noted at time of receipt), riots, wars, improper installation or neglect in the operation or maintenance of said product covered by this warranty. Under no circumstances shall MasterCare be responsible for damages of any kind or description, losses or expenses, in connection with, by reason of the use of, failure of or inability to use, said product for any reason.
- Warranty does not cover labor or travel expenses if the owner requests the repairs be made by MasterCare.
- Additional items excluded from this warranty include wear and tear or disposable items such as: security belts and pads, comfort pads and straps, spray wands and hoses, valve cores, seats and seat washers.
- MasterCare offers two optional Extended Parts Warranty Programs. See Extended Parts Warranty documentation included or contact MasterCare at 800-798-5867 for more details.
- Please fill out the LIMITED THREE-YEAR PARTS WARRANTY form in its entirety and return the completed form to MasterCare Patient Equipment Inc. by Email: email@example.com or by Fax: 402-563-9102.